- Pneumatic or hydraulic actuation
- Internally splined outer drive ring for bolting to users driving or driven member
- External drive ring available for incorporation of customers external drive spline within a component of their own manufacture. Enables designs where minimal axial space is desirable, by allowing the clutch to fit within the customers driving or driven component.
- Hubs and drive rings are fully hardened and manufactured from high quality alloy steel forgings
- Disc pack cores feature extra-heavy plate thicknesses to maximise torque and heat capacity
- Friction materials provide high thermal load acceptance and smooth engagement performance
- Designed for use in harsh external environments
- Completely enclosed design incorporating a dust/water ingress seal between the rotating components
- Optional 2-pack epoxy paint finishes for additional protection are available
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.